Your Health Is Our Priority
During these unprecedented times your care will be delivered differently. These changes have been made to comply with new guidelines set in place to promote social distancing and ensure our patients continue to receive their care in a safe environment.
You may notice the following changes at your next appointment:
- Health Screenings before your appointment is scheduled and again upon arrival. This will include a temperature check and questionnaire. All who enter the building will be screened.
- Universal masking for employees and patients. We encourage you to bring your own face covering. One will be provided if needed.
- Accommodations for social distancing. No waiting room. You will be asked to call from your vehicle to register. Once a room is available you will be taken directly to a room.
- Designated entrances for patients. Please follow the directions that will be given to you over the phone.
- Handwashing is the best defense but hand sanitizer will be available for use.
Keep in mind that you will need to arrive at least 15 minutes early to allow time for the screening and registration process.
We understand that these changes are impacting your experience in the office. In order to keep our patients and staff healthy we are required to implement these new guidelines.
For more details on safety precautions at our physician offices please call the office.
Welcome to FCHC Urology. Our Urologist, Charles Lash, MD and the staff at FCHC Urology specializes in treating patients with a wide range of urologic conditions. With in-depth experience in a variety of urologic procedures, we provide state-of-the-art advanced treatment including most minimally invasive surgeries to bring a tailored approach to each patient and their specific needs. We are focused on delivering the highest level of care in the region and we are aggressively dedicated to continuing that advancement.
Medical Office Building South
725 South Shoop Avenue
Wauseon, OH 43567
At FCHC Urology, we specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions and diseases of both the male and female urinary tract along with the male reproductive organs. This includes issues related to the kidneys, bladder, urethra and both male and female incontinence. We also treat most pediatric urological conditions.
What To Bring To Appointments
When you visit our office, please remember to bring three things with you:
- Your current photo ID, such as your driver’s license
- Your current health insurance card
- A list of medical prescriptions you are currently taking